While we all need a break from pandemic boredom, we also need to recognize we are in the middle of a pandemic.
Bad Pirate Tre.ventures uses the following strategies to avoid having large groups at the same location, at the same time.
- To avoid large groups in general, we limit the total number of Teams per Tre.venture.
- To avoid large groups of related people, we limit Teams to five (5) people.
- To avoid groups being in a small area, we try to use Locations that have ample parking, access, and open space.
- To avoid everyone starting at the same location, we provide Starter Clues.
- A set of 5-6 clues that have locations spread throughout your county.
- Teams select which one to solve first based on distance and understanding of the Clue.
Combined with Teams taking a varying amount of time to solve each Clue, this will put each Team on its own "timeline". A large number of Teams should not have the same timeline.
While on your Tre.venture you should make sure to:
- Give others proper social distancing at all times.
- Have face masks and hand sanitizer with you at all times.
- Follow all Covid-19 guidelines/laws applicable to your area.